Paul Irish 4.54
.. and here is a description of a talk that I didn't do:
Bullet points, nay. Cannon balls, matey.
- Look through thar performance periscope at HTML5 Drag 'n Drop vs draggable(). CSS Transitions vs animate()
- What is thar performance delta of CSS3 vs. IE filters?
- How cross-browser be these? Do I tempt Davy Jones' locker?
- How t' take advantage of graceful degradation by default in CSS3, but catch unsupportin' browsers by th' toes
- Detail'd fallbacks fer each feature: Geolocation normalization, shadows, corners, and more.
- Making IE8 Compatibility mode walk th' plank
- Yonder most clever uses of these technologies seen thus far in th' real-world.
- A proven treasure map to get clients on your side, and demand that not all browsers are equal, or else!
Join cap'n Paul Irish to navigate these thrashing waters.