Todd Moy 4.37
Ever wanted to build a rich prototype that was actually testable? Sick of generating documentation? Tired of stakeholders not understanding how your wireframes should operate? Need an Agile UX tool under your belt? This workshop is for you.
In this session, we will build a real-world prototype using Axure RP Pro. The session is designed to give people who have never used this software before an in-depth understanding of its benefits and drawbacks.
At this time, we expect the demo to cover:
- Introduction to Axure, its interface and where it fits in a development lifecycle
- Using page masters and widgets to create reusable components
- Using variables to build a session-based login
- Using dynamic panels to create AJAX controls
- Using component annotations and page notes
- Generating a testable prototype
- Generating documentation
Additional topics we may cover, based on your interest include:
- Team development using embedded version control
- Building custom widget libraries