5th European eAccessibility Forum
About the Event
March 28, 2011
BrailleNet organizes on March the 28th, 2011, the 5th European eAccessibility Forum.
The following points will be addressed:
- Costs of accessibility and inaccessibility
- Social and/or economic benefits
- eAccessibility and competiveness
- Making eAccessibility profitable
- Public policies
- People with disabilities employment
- Assessment methods
This conference will be also an opportunity for disabled users and industrials to share their experiences and to promote good practices harmonization.