About the Talk
October 16, 2010 11:15 AM
Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel, Boston, MAHilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel, Boston, MA
Hate testing, but love the feeling of a bug free application? Then this is the talk for you! In under 30 minutes we’re going to change the way you view testing.
- Functional testing. Simulates clicks, keypresses, and drags to test event handling and UI changes.
- Easy syntax. It’s jQuery and QUnit syntax, natural for any jQuery developer.
- Run with just a browser. Developers run tests as they work to prevent regressions.
- Run the same test automated. QA can run nightly scripts that test every supported browser
- Simple set up. All you need is a browser.
Come join us as we cover these features and more in a live demo. We'll walk through setting up, writing, and running tests on a complex, AJAX heavy jQuery application. Come learn how to be a master of application testing!