About the Talk
June 3, 2015 11:40 AM
Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
Tuesday, 11:40 – 12:00 a.m.
Take a look at the new and improved version of Apple's iBooks Author! If you're looking for a ready-made, template-driven digital publishing solution, be sure to consider this easy-to-use app. We'll look at what it has to offer, how it integrates with your existing workflow, and where it still falls short. This rapid-fire session will discuss the strengths—and weaknesses—of iBooks Author, arming you with info as to its viability as a tool in your digital publishing toolbox.
- What types of projects work best with iBooks Author
- iBooks Author and your InDesign workflow
- Why templates and widgets are cool
- Where iBooks Author fits into your workflow
- Where iBooks Author falls short