About the Talk
June 3, 2015 2:45 PM
Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
Wednesday, 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.
Designing for iPad/tablets creates unlimited opportunities for interactivity! Listen to Keith Gilbert and Bob Levine discuss how they make publications more engaging without adding interactivity just for the sake of it.
- Small design elements can make a big difference
- Workflows that work
- Maintaining your print design while taking advantage of new interactive features
- Adding engaging, immersive interactions and media
- Buttons, nested multistate objects (MSOs), video, animation, and embedded PDFs
- Creating a "pop-up" box to reveal content
- Designing a multiple-choice quiz
- Creating feature-opener videos