About the Talk
April 25, 2015 10:40 AM
Minneapolis, MNMinneapolis, MN
Want to be a mentor in the UX field, but you’re not sure where to start? Feel like you want to give back and help strengthen our industry, but running low on time and resources? You’re in luck: this presentation will not only reveal your personal secret UX superpower to you, but it’ll also show you how to use it on your co-workers to grow your mentoring skills, improve their careers, and build up the UX industry as a whole.
- Mentoring is something that all UX folks can do, at any stage of their career.
- There are easy ways to mentor without the backing of a formal mentoring program.
- You could mentor on your own natural strengths, without the need for a class (or conference presentation...) to teach you how to mentor.
- Mentoring fellow UX folks will have a major impact on how our discipline grows and matures.
- Mentoring non-UX folks can have a major impact on how our discipline is viewed by those outside our field.