About the Talk
June 1, 2016 12:00 PM
The Cybersecurity organization's objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats against our technology infrastructure. The scope of Cybersecurity comprises detection and monitoring of threats and vulnerabilities, managing security incidents, and evolving our preventive infrastructure to keep ahead of the threat. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
The Cyber Fraud APAC and South America Lead will work closely with Fraud Intelligence teams within Cyber Security Operations to maintain and advance intelligence collection efforts, optimize reporting, and manage metrics production.
• Lead efforts across Fraud Intelligence teams (card, banking, data automation) to expand the teams' intelligence collection, optimize reporting to internal stakeholders, and assist in managing expanding metrics production efforts specific to the Asia Pacific and South American geographic areas • Act as the Fraud Intelligence lead representative in a multi-disciplinary security operations center (SOC) • Act as liaison between Corporate Cyber Security Operations-Fraud Intelligence and the various JPMC lines of business (LOBs) • Work closely with Cyber Security Operations teams to collaborate on a first in class intelligence program. • Maintain and advance knowledge of industry fraud trends • Conduct and manage detailed analysis and risk assessments on all issues affecting the Firm • Engage in problem solving, process improvement, and strategic planning initiatives • Continually identify and evaluate 3 rd party solutions to fraud problems facing the Firm • Author and edit intelligence reports and contribute to metrics production
5+ years of experience with at least 3 collecting and analyzing intelligence, conducting financial investigations, and/or working in banking technology, risk, or operations including APAC and South America
• 3+ years of experience collecting and analyzing intelligence, conducting financial investigations, and writing professional reports • Experience with large volumes of transactional data, conducting deep-dive analysis, and financial services industry products and services • Experience serving business stakeholders, managing cross collaboration, and leading teams • Strong knowledge of banking terms, phrases, and concepts • Prior cyber security and/or cyber threat experience a plus • The ability to work in a fast paced environment to include the translation of complex concepts and issues into messaging easily understood by senior leadership • Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience • Prior threat intelligence/SOC experience a plus
• Excellent people, time management, and organization skills • An ability to work with minimal direction and supervision-independently or in leadership role • Experience managing aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment • The ability to coordinate, work with, and gain the trust of business stakeholders to achieve a desired objective
• Strong attention to detail in conducting analysis combined with ability to accurately record full supporting documentation • An ability to leverage the efforts of multiple teams into a cohesive product/service • An ability to mitigate a vulnerability or issue by leveraging support from internal stakeholders in a collaborative approach • An ability to conduct critical analysis, form a hypothesis, and make recommendations to senior management • An ability to mitigate a vulnerability or issue by leveraging support from internal stakeholders in a collaborative approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required • Able to articulate and visually present complex analysis results • Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives in explaining findings clearly and where necessary, in layman's terms
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.