About the Talk
August 17, 2015 10:00 AM
Chicago, ILChicago, IL
A one-day training intensive covering topics in computer science. This included:
- Why learn algorithms and data structures?
- Intro to Big-O
- Constant, linear, and polynomial time
- Ordered list structures
- Introductory computer architecture and boolean logic
- Tree-like data structures
- Sorting algorithms
- Basic algorithmic design strategies
This intensive all-day workshop used various hands-on activities and interactive quizzes to keep things interesting.