About the Talk
September 16, 2016 12:00 PM
USA, BuffaloUSA, Buffalo
FraudLabs Pro enables you to perform the velocity check for quantity, amount and number of transactions that occurred within 24 hours. This feature is important because it safeguards you from potential losses if the numbers surge abnormally based on your track records. When this happens, you might want to review all orders before accepting the payment.
- Login to the FraudLabs Pro Merchant Control Panel.
- Click on the Rules menu.
- Click on the Add Rule button.
- In the Rule dropdown box, select Total Amount Transacted In This Profile Within The Last 24 Hours. (In this example, we will be performing the amount velocity check).
- Enter the threshold amount in the Condition Param text box.
- Select the Manual action.
- Click on the Save button.
- In this case, the system will automatically put the oncoming orders on review status if the total amount transacted exceeded the threshold.