About the Talk
February 2, 2002 12:00 PM
ON, CanadaON, Canada
DFS Associates Executive Briefing will orient you into the complex process of effectively selling a business, including the following topics:
• Determining Market Value and why it normally amounts to about 80% of the premium you stand to gain for your business.
• How and where to locate the most possible buyers.
• Reasons why successful public firms buy-out private firms, although smaller or not related to their fundamental operations.
• Choosing the best time to sell in order to maximize a company's selling price.
• Learning the negotiation skills needed to achieve a successful sale.
• Reasons why Tokyo, Japan firms are most preferred by global acquirers nowadays.
• Differentiating between an economic buyer and a strategic buyer.
• Learning how economic conditions and events influence M&A deals.
DFS Associates is recognized as a trusted investment banking company worldwide, recognized as a leader in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, tax efficiency and divestitures, especially in the middle tiers of the private sector.
DFS Associates mission is to become an unparalleled global investment-banking firm for the private middle market, especially in providing excellent client service.