About the Talk
May 6, 2009 5:30 AM
Hamburg, GermanyHamburg, Germany
This talk looks at the general principle of companies as socialised entities with porous membranes, where their mission is driven by employees, customers, partners, critics and other human stakeholders inside and outside the business.
- Historical view of the corporation
- The emergence of user-driven companies
- Network-centric management and growth
- Harnessing people power inside and outside
- Why we need to spend money on opening gates not closing them
- Transforming the internal cost structure of companies through trust
- What shape of company will thrive in the recession?
Moderated by Patrick de Laive, The Next Web