By using the SpeakerRate.com web site you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other SpeakerRate users.
- You may not use the SpeakerRate.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, photos, or personal information you display on the SpeakerRate site.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack SpeakerRate.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with SpeakerRate.
- You must not knowingly create false content or false information about events, talks, or speakers.
- You must not, in the use of SpeakerRate, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your SpeakerRate.com account. While SpeakerRate prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that SpeakerRate cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the SpeakerRate.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SpeakerRate.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames for any reason.
- SpeakerRate is not responsible for the Content posted on this site. The public can add, comment on, and rate Speaker profiles at any time. SpeakerRate will allow user accounts to be deleted and therefore disassociated with a Speaker profile, but will not necessarily respond to requests for the removal of Speaker profiles.