Speakers to See
- Lesley Humphreys's talk “Blowing Up” the Book: Functional design challenges for book-to-online translation of cultural heritage was just rated a 4.6.
- Dan Willis's talk The Future of UX: Designing Data Experiences was just rated a 4.4.
- Jasper Liu's talk Choosing the Right Mobile Approach – Responsive, Dedicated, Native, or Hybrid? was just rated a 4.0.
- Elizabeth Simister's talk Beyond Wireframes: Empowering long-term project success after the design work ends was just rated a 4.9.
- Laura Chessman's talk Keeping the vision alive: Designing to goals as reality sets in was just rated a 4.9.